Prague College is delighted to be welcoming AB-Inbev, Amazon, ABRA, Fischer, Hercules and other members of its Industry Network to Prague College for its annual Job Fair on Thursday 12 April 2018.
The fair takes place from 10am to 4pm in the Blanicka wing of Prague College, with a marketplace and supporting presentations in our main conference room. There will be a keynote speech from Grafton Recruitment, and alumni talks covering a wide range of topics including entrepreneurial skills and financial literacy.
If any of our members would like to be involved in the Job Fair, let us know. You can meet the students in a relaxed atmosphere and discuss work experience, internships or employment. Note that:
- Around 100 of the college’s Bachelor’s and Master’s students attend the fair
- The college will provide a desk, space for a standard rollup, projector and audio equipment
- There is potential for you to do a 15-minute presentation
- Metered parking is available opposite the main college entrance on Polska
- Refreshments are available throughout the day
As members of the IBF, attendance is free of charge. However, if you would like to be more involved, as above, let us know as soon as possible on firstname.lastname@example.org.