ANNUAL IBF RESIDENTIAL REAL ESTATE SEMINAR: TUESDAY, 1ST SEPTEMBER, 2020
Next up will be our annual residential real estate seminar which will take place on the re-arranged date of Tuesday, 1st September 2020, in the offices of KPMG [Pobřežní 648/1a, 18600 Praha, Karlín]. This year the seminar is entitled ‘Covid and the residential/short-stay real estate sector – what’s the prognosis?’ and you can expect a great line-up of speakers as well as the opportunity to meet and network with both IBF members and other friends from the real estate and general business sectors:
The draft programme is as follows:
08.30 Doors open and light breakfast
09.00 Welcome and first half of seminar:
- Economic overview – the big picture and its effect on the residential and short-stay sectors generally
- Detailed overview of the local residential market
- Real estate developers’ perspective
10.15 Coffee break
- Update on legal amendments and new laws in relation to the residential and short-stay markets
- The AirBNB sector – how is it looking now?
- The hotel market – the issues and opportunities after a summer of Covid, and looking ahead
This is sure to be a very interesting and popular event, so if you plan to attend, please RSVP to firstname.lastname@example.org as soon as possible as numbers will be limited.
IBF Members: Kc 400
Non-Members: Kc 600
We look forward to seeing you on the 1st September!